Monday, May 14, 2007

A bit of everything

I haven't had a chance to update the blog in a week or more, so this one will be lengthy...



A couple of new pieces. These are a little different and a bit out of the ordinary for me, but I've been trying to break out of my shell a bit...


A quick trip to Salina for a family reunion and the Gerry Neustrom Young Artist Challenge - an annual high school art competition for students across the state named after my grandmother.



I've been lucky to spend some time with all of the babies in my life...Connor, Thea and Campbell.


A day trip to Sparks, Kansas for a flea market. Population: 9. My "city" friends weren't quite sure what to think, but I'm pretty sure they'll want to go again next year. Check out Mr. Marbles and the Home Kooked Vittles. We stopped in a small Kansas town (aka Methville) for gas and the world's scariest trip to gas station bathroom.







Jo and Aaron wedding reception was a blast. Who stole my camera and got a little snap happy while taking candids of all of the husbands? Hmmm...

No comments:

Site Meter