Thursday, March 01, 2007

L.A.

I just returned from a fun work trip...a whirlwind tour of some of L.A.'s coolest shopping centers. We went to Irvine Spectrum, Fashion Island, Third Street Promenade, South Coast Plaza, Universal City Walk, Robertson Boulevard, The Grove and The Farmer's Market. It was a fun trip with some pretty fun marketing peeps. I learned some stuff, but mostly I feel like we drove on our short bus, ate and drank. There wasn't much time for meetings, but that's OK with me.


I did have a celeb sighting...Lisa - contact Perez. We were at The Grove and I was taking pictures of the directory advertising there because one of my newest responsibilities will be selling those at my center. Anyhoo, the advertisement in the signage holders that I was taking pictures of are for the new movie Black Snake Moan, which begins tomorrow starring Samuel L. Jackson (ohmygosh...does it have an L. in it or does it not...now that I'm typing it it seems weird), Justin Timberlake and Christina Ricci. (I noted in the USA Today that it got a half of a star). I took my pictures and we popped into a few stores and then I came out and Christine Ricci walks right by me! She was like an extra-small human, a mutant, but it was definitely her.

Here are a few pics from the trip...





This is the closest I got to the ocean...can you see it in the distance?




No comments:

Site Meter