Thursday, August 09, 2007

Fellow Jayhawk

I'm obsessed with checking Design*Sponge to see what artists they are profiling each day. Yesterday, Heather Smith Jones was featured. I LOVED her work, so I clicked through to her web site. Turns out she is a fellow Jayhawk and is living in Lawrence. Check it out.

We are heading to Lawrence tomorrow to see some friends and go on a mini-Lawrence pub crawl. Too bad "those pesky college kids" are back in town. Oh well, we'll still kick back a schooner or two for sure. We are not staying the night there though. Chris is the DD. As I told Caitlin, nothing good ever comes of Chris being in Lawrence for a night of drinking. As a matter of fact, I can't remember a time when he didn't set his sights on a 3 a.m. Burrito King stop. If I won't drive him then he will try to walk - no matter where we are in the city - to "the king". It's never a good idea the next morning, but he always insists and I usually cave. Ugh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Cassie!

Site Meter