Thursday, October 25, 2007

N'Awlins

Yeah! The Jayhawks are #9. Ellie and I celebrated the victorious 'Hawks a few weeks ago. Can they go 8-0 this week against A&M?

I do apogize for the lack of posts. New Orleans was very educational, but it was also an absolute blast. Let's just say that when my luggage didn't make the connection from Dallas to Kansas City, the American Airlines attendant asked if there was anything identifiable in my bag "like a red hair dryer or five pairs of shoes". I answered that I had a yellow and green feather boa and a plastic shark. She laughed, but typed it into the computer anyway. The boa was from a impromptu dance party at a bar on Bourbon Street and the plastic shark came in a fancy little drink I discovered while in The Big Easy.

No comments:

Site Meter