Monday, October 29, 2007

Lazy weekend


Finally a weekend at home. Went to a happy hour with some friends in Westport and then to reVerse on Friday night with the same girls I went to Napa with. The brie stuffed beef tenderloin is a must try.

Saturday was lazy. Chris and I cleaned the patio and did chores and then headed to 810 Zone on the Plaza for the KU game. The Jayhawks were victorious once again. I think there might a trip to a bowl game in my very near future.

Sunday...errands and more laziness. Em and I did make it to our core strengthening class at 11 a.m. I hate it so much, but I love the way it makes me feel. If anyone knows of other core strengthening classes or DVDs, please let me know. Our class is only once a week and I would love to add a few more days a week.

A few new discoveries this weekend besides the brie stuffed tenderloin...Chris and I bit the bullet and purchased the iPod Classic. I fell in love with the Nano commercial (sucker for those marketing tactics), but I loved that I could put all of my photos on the Classic and still have 20,000 songs. Mind you, I'm certainly not a music head, but I'm in the process of uploading my CDs and I might reach my limit in 10 years or so.

I also fell in love with some comfy pants at Gap Body and bought a few pairs in navy and grey. They are the best...and imperative for those lazy weekends.


Etsy has been calling my name, so I decided to try to upload at least a new piece a week. Still, I have many, many more purchases than sales. I found the greatest calendar and felt I couldn't live without it. Can't wait for 2008.

No comments:

Site Meter