Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Yay for fall

Fall is my favorite time of year. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the bright blue sky and colorful trees. Why does it seem like the leaves are staying on the trees so much longer this year? We've had some absolutely gorgeous days.

Em, Ellie and I went to Salina for a short girls weekend. Em went hunting while my mom and I watched Ellie. Ellie kicked it in her pink camo pants in honor of her first hunting season. It was a very relaxing weekend with nice long walks and great conversation with my "girls".

Ellie is growing so fast. She's already two months and she now weighs 11 pounds. Who new something so small could so many people so darn happy. I get together with Em to watch "The Hills" every Monday night. (I know it's crappy television and probably so fake, but I love it anyway). Em and I have ended the night in tears the past few weeks in total amazement of Ellie. She's beginning to coo and recently learned to "show us her voice" in which she mimics the sounds that we make. It truly is amazing. We've got a smart one on our hands, folks.

OK...back to me. I've been busy with a few commissions, too. I'm currently working on three. Beware of shameless plug...If you have any interest in commissions for upcoming holidays or special occasions, please feel free to drop me a line or leave me a comment. I would love to talk to you about it!

Oh...and Go Jayhawks. Yes, I have always loved fall, but this one might just be a little sweeter because of those boys in blue. I'd love a trip back to New Orleans!

No comments:

Site Meter