Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A Secret Life...

...or conversations with Lisa.

Me: We are in for Friday at your house. Chris would much rather that than a bar. What did you decide?

Lisa: Still deciding, but I think we will end up at our house. We'll probably know this afternoon or tomorrow. Do you want to invite your sister?

Me: Sure. I will mention it to her. Thanks!

Lisa: Annie is NOT invited.

Me: Even if she wears a Jayhawk t-shirt and her breath smells like flowers?

Lisa: I guess that would be okay, as long as she promises not to shed one single Annie hair and backs that up with a $20 per-hair-found guarantee. Please do not bring your pet ferret either.

Me: Ha! Do you have Yahoo IM?

Lisa: No, we have our our own internal im. Should I download it so we can communicate more efficiently?

Me: Up to you, but you can’t make fun of the fact that I have two usernames, one of them being mamacasslane.

Lisa: huh? what the heck does that mean? roshni was right, you have a secret life.

Me: Mama Cass from the Mama’s and the Papa’s. Everything was taken a few years ago when I signed up for a few Yahoo groups. That’s what I came up with and now I’m trying to change it.

Lisa: Oh, I thought it said marna not mama. You still have a secret life, though.

No comments:

Site Meter