Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Ellie Update

It's been awhile since the last Ellie update. She is growing like a weed! She has 7 teeth and will be walking by the end of August for sure.

I try to spend as much time as possible with her and since she is right across the street, it has been pretty easy. The cutest thing is that Em takes her out and puts her in the stroller as I walk across the street with Annie to go for a walk. Before I can even cross the street, I can see the giant grin on her face. She starts bouncing and dancing and saying "Ca Ca Ca". That's right...Cassie, but I go by Ca now. I was her fourth word. Oh, and Ca is so much easier...for everyone, not just Ellie.

My dad came to Kansas City last weekend and got to spend some quality time with Ellie as well. She was so sweet when she fell asleep in his arms on Saturday night after a BBQ at our house.


No comments:

Site Meter