Tuesday, September 23, 2008

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year...to me anyway

Happy Fall Everyone! Yesterday marked the first day of fall and the kick-off to definitely my favorite time of the year. I noticed on Saturday that the leaves were falling when we pulled in the driveway after the Plaza Art Fair, a few are already changing colors, in fact. I love tailgating at KU games and NFL is now that much better now that I'm 2-1 in my Fantasy league. I purchased a 6 pack of Samuel Adams Octoberfest and carried a butternut squash out of Hen House under my arm yesterday (the cashier asked Is this a butterSCOTCH squash? No, ding-a-ling) There are mums and pumpkins, even the green and white ones, which may provoke a special trip from Salina for my mom to pick some up for her own porch. The American Royal BBQ is right around the corner and my Meat Mitch fake tattoo entry arrived in the mail the other day. I have no more shows scheduled for the rest of the year, so I'm just going to sit back and enjoy a beautiful season! Cheers!

No comments:

Site Meter