Thursday, September 11, 2008

It's raining, it's pouring...

At Peace II, 6x6

Yep. I seem to have a dark, black, rainy cloud that follows me from place to place lately. I don't mean in the metaphorical sense, but rather the actual rain cloud that has been hovering for the past few weeks. Whether it's an outdoor event at work, or the slight drizzle at Zoe's wedding (sorry Zoe, but I can't seem to help it) or the rain in the forecast for my show this weekend here in Kansas City. Forecast: Rain. 100% on Saturday. Slight chance on Sunday, too. Awesome.

Nevertheless, I've taken today off to prepare for the show a little bit more, but in the back of my head I'm thinking I might just enjoy the day and not stress too much considering rain=few attendees=little sales. And so, I have facial at Bijin at 12:15. Destress.

For those of you that do chance to venture my way this weekend, I will be forever grateful. Here are a few new pieces that you might see...


Autumn's Approach, 12 x12
(This was my first attempt at an abstract piece. I actually love it and secretly want to keep it for myself).


Chicago Flower, 6x6

No comments:

Site Meter