Thursday, June 14, 2007

Moving on

Now that the art fair is over with, I feel like I have nothing to blog about. I moved on to wanting to spring-ify my house, but wait it's already June and I've missed the opportunity to make my house look springy. I splurged on a handful of home magazines including Cottage Living's special edition of Fresh Ideas. There are no ads! I love it. I also picked up Renovation Style. Cool mag, but not a good web site.

I picked up a commission from the art fair. I'm thrilled about it. Custom art is hard because there is so much pressure, but I'm excited to get back to work again.

We took a quick trip to Salina last weekend for Em's high school reunion and the Smoky Hill River Festival. Chris and I ate a stuffed cucumber and it quickly became the butt of the family's jokes and the highlight of everyone's weekend.

Who said the trip across Kansas isn't pretty?

Flowers on my mom's front porch.

One of the very cool Art Cars that were on parade at the festival.

Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Site Meter