Monday, June 25, 2007

Summer cleaning

I spent the better part of my weekend reorganizing my studio/corner of the basement. I received several commissions after the art show and I've just been so overwhelmed with all of the crap on the floor, on the desk, everywhere really and that I just couldn't concentrate on the task at hand.

I did complete a commission tonight for two special Texas ladies and will deliver it on Tuesday night. Kerri, I hope you like it!


Check back later in the week for updates on our adventures at the Richard Petty Driving Experience this past Saturday. Hint: I beat Chris and, to me, that is all that really matters. Not that I'm competitive or anything.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cassie,
This is the mother of those two Texas ladies. Kerri and Stephen brought your work when they came to visit us in Dallas and my husband and I just love what you did. It is such a special keepsake that we will always cherish. It is the exact colors of the nursery and looks so nice on the shelf. Thank you for all your hard work!
-Rebecca

Cassie said...

Thanks Rebecca. I'm thrilled that you are so happy with the piece! The girls are so adorable. Take care.

Site Meter