Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Excuses


I don't want to make excuses for my lack of blog entries, but...here are my excuses for my lack of blog entries.

I went on a mini-vacay. My real job has been insanely crazy. I'm prepping to throw my sister a baby shower. I've decided to take up exercise again (such a novel concept). This week, I'm completely addicted to Flight of The Conchords, VitaminWater, Kashi frozen meals, the Downtown Overland Park Farmer's Market, everyone else's Etsy sites and wishing I was addicted to this exercise thing.

I've also been working on one huge commission and it had literally taken me over a month. For five weeks, I've painted, pasted, repainted, arranged and rearranged the visual elements a thousand times. Commissions are fun, but they are hard work because there is so much pressure to please. If you know me, you know that that is pretty much all I try to do in life...please.

I just got another commission tonight and I have a few pending, so I'm very excited to know that people out there appreciate my work. If you are interested in a commission, please contact me! Despite my new addictions, I can find some time to work on something for you.

Ugh...I've just realized that the last four paragraphs start with I or I've. This is a blog, obviously written from my first-person point of view, but geesh. Can I get an editor, please?

No comments:

Site Meter