Monday, July 16, 2007

Partnership

I've been buying a lot more on Etsy than I've been selling. It's not hard to believe considering I haven't sold anything on Etsy. It's not been something that I've been marketing, other than the link on my blog. I hope as I do more shows I'd build a bit more of a following on Etsy, however.

Until then, I thought I post some mini-collages and see if a lower price point might help. The piece below is called "Partnership". The background is an antique book page. I've also used transparent papers, a dress pattern and then painted it robin's egg blue and a khaki green. Personally, I think it would make a great little gift for a newly engaged couple. It's only 4"x4". Who doesn't have a place in their home to put such a small piece?

Click Etsy Shop at the right periodically for new pieces.

No comments:

Site Meter