Thursday, January 17, 2008

Another satisfied customer

Not to toot my own horn or anything, but this is "supposed" to be a blog about my "artwork" and not my shenanigans in Miami, but...it sure does feel nice when I get a little response back from someone after they give or receive one of my pieces as a gift. I thought I would share.

At the Omaha Art Fair, a friend of a friend just happened to stumble into my booth. She was living in San Diego, so the entire process of completing her commission was done via email and snail mail. It was a long process, but it was finally completed. It was a gift for her sister's 30th birthday. She wrote:

Cassie...

Just want to thank you again for all your work on my sis's piece. She got it today at work and was totally beside herself. It means soooo much to her. She already emailed me a pic of it hanging on her wall at home. :)

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
Lynne



The background is a vintage dress pattern, a collaged map of Chicago (where the recipient lives), a photo of the sisters' mother and a vintage Chicago Cubs ticket that I found on eBay for $9.95.

No comments:

Site Meter