Saturday, January 13, 2007

New Year's Resolution

Well, I think this might be the first time I've actually completed my New Year's Resolution. Keep in mind I'm referencing LAST year's resolutions, which was to apply to an art show. I applied to the Cherry Creek Emerging Artist program - which allows new, wannabe art fair artists to apply to the show without having a booth shot. This is a great program because everyone needs to start somewhere. I'm happy to know that there is a program for young-ish artists.

I did finally set up my borrowed tent in the backyard last weekend, so I could apply to the Brookside Art Annual here in Kansas City. I was pretty pleased with the way the booth shot turned out. It was a very windy day though and all of the pieces look crooked. Here is the final look...

No comments:

Site Meter