Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Crazy Week!

What a whirlwind of a week! The birth of a niece, trip to Chicago, art fair in Omaha, parents in town...Oy! No wonder I've had no time to post.

As you can see from the previous post, little Elliot is just precious. I will be posting more pictures as soon as she decides to start staying awake for a few minutes to get a good pics of her with her big, blue eyes. Em is doing well, but feeling a little run down and tired. Duh.

A quick trip to Chicago for a seminar and some time with Moe. I felt like a true Chicagoan as I walked to the hotel at 8 a.m. on a Wednesday morning. I wasn't wearing sneakers with my dress pants, however. I kind of stuck out like a sore thumb.

Back to KC for some more time with Ellie and preparation for the Village Pointe show in Omaha. Omaha was fun. Chris and I had a blast, but Saturday was more than BRUTAL. The weather was 55 degrees, rainy and windy and I was not prepared. I wore 4 t-shirts, a fleece, a scarf and Chris bought me some gloves. Seemed that everyone was more interested in the Nebraska vs. USC game than anything else. I've never seen so much red in my life! Sunday was much better and I'm hoping to get a few commissions from the show.

The good thing is that I don't have to cram to get ready for Parkville in October!

Another thing to look forward to is our trip to Napa in early October. Chris has never been and we are going there with a lot of his buddies from college and their wives and girlfriends. It's going to be a blast.

We are staying in a home that has been featured in Dwell and HGTV. No big deal...



No comments:

Site Meter