Monday, September 10, 2007

Introducing...

Elliot Grace Weaver.


She might just be the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I could literally stare at her for days on end. I have to say that seeing such a miracle has been a truly humbling experience. I am one proud aunt!!!

Em was a champ! Elliot was born at 8:01 a.m. this morning. Weighing in at 8 pounds and 1 ounce and 18 inches long, she came a bit faster than any of us anticipated. We thought we would be at the hospital all day awaiting a mid-afternoon delivery. I got a call from Em at 6 a.m. and she said little Ellie would arrive very soon. Mom and I showered and got to the hospital in the nick of time.

We are so very happy to have this precious little miracle in our lives.

1 comment:

Kara said...

Congrats Aunt Cassie! She's a beautiful girl. Send the Weavers my congrats too.

Site Meter